Grace~
這首歌是特別送給妳 也是送給我自己
如果揮別過往的愛情可以好好過自己
我要你這樣做 愛自己
春天到了 穿上妳的白洋裝 再三的提醒你 妳適合白色及粉色系 裸色的也好~
現在的生活 我知道會有段時間 失落徬徨無助及思念 我們何不轉換一下 給自己有期限的限制時間
從今天起我還有95天 妳呢?
肯妮貝兒Corinne Bailey Rae〈點一首歌Put Your Records On〉
three little birds sat on my window 窗邊飛來 了三隻小雀
and they told me i don't need to worry 它們似乎告訴我要好好放輕鬆
summer came like cinnamon, so sweet. 夏天的味道像肉桂香般 如此甜美
little girls double-dutch on the concrete 看著大街上女孩們開心的玩著跳繩
maybe sometimes, 也許 有時候
we've got it wrong but it's alright. 做自己其實也沒什麼不好ㄚ
the more things seem to change, 物換星移
the more they stay the same. 但舊愛還是最美
ooo, don’t you hesitate. 好啦 別再胡思亂想了
girl put your records on, 女孩 點一首歌吧
tell me your favourite song. 告訴我妳最愛哪一首歌
you go ahead let your hair down. 讓自己心情隨風飛揚吧
sapphire and faded jeans, 穿上妳最愛的褪色牛仔褲
i hope you get your dreams. 祝妳美夢 成真
just go ahead let your hair down. 讓心像風箏般隨風飛
you're going to find yourself somewhere, somehow. 學會多愛自己一點吧
blue as the sky, 藍藍 的天空
sunburnt and lonely, 寂靜午後的暖暖陽光
sipping tea in a bar by the roadside. 在路邊啜著茶
just relax, just relax. 讓心像風箏般隨風飛吧
don't you let those other boys fool you. 再也別聽那些男孩們胡說八道
got to love that afro hair do. 要學會愛上妳那純真可愛的黑人頭
maybe sometimes, 也許 有時候
we feel afraid but its alright. 你會覺得自己與眾不同 但那又如何呢?
the more you stay the same, 妳愈忠於自我
the more they seem to change. 大夥愈對你刮目相看
don't you think its strange? 妳不覺得這很奇怪嗎?
girl put your records on, 女孩 點一首歌吧
tell me your favourite song. 告訴我妳最愛哪一首歌
you go ahead let your hair down. 讓心像風箏般隨風飛吧
sapphire and faded jeans, 穿上妳最愛的褪色牛仔褲
i hope you get your dreams. 祝妳美夢 成真
just go ahead let your hair down. 讓心像風箏般隨風飛吧
you're going to find yourself somewhere, somehow. 學會多愛自己一點
'twas more than i could take. 我也曾和你一樣
pity for pity's sake. 也曾自哀自憐
some nights kept me awake. 也曾痛苦失眠
i thought that i was stronger. 我想那讓我變得更堅強
when you going to realise 妳何時才會想通呢?
that you don't even have to try any longer? 別再苦苦掙扎
do what you want to. 勇敢的做自己 做你想做的吧
girl put your records on ... 女孩 為自己 點首妳最愛的歌吧 ...
請先 登入 以發表留言。